Andrey Andreev – Bada Mamba, Bada Bumble, Bada Badoo

When it comes to bringing people together for a common goal there is nothing does it better than a dating app. Whether it is to combat loneliness, to hook up, or to network, a dating app is more far-reaching than most other platforms. Not to mention, almost everyone who has a mobile device has potential access to a score of dating apps. So, what type of groups can you help bring together? Well, many more than you think (Onlinepersonalswatch).

 

Andrey Andreev, 45, is a Russian billionaire who has led the inception of the dating app and online dating movements. Since creating Badoo, one of the largest social networks in the world, Andreev has not stopped innovating on the dating app idea. Created in 2006 by Andrey Andreev, Badoo was to serve as an honest way for individuals to meet over the internet. While other dating companies such as Match.com have been ramping up their products to target more niche groups. This has led Andrey Andreev to team up with Whitney Wolf Herd, co-founder of Tinder, to co-found Bumble in 2014. Bumble is the 2nd most popular dating app behind Tinder. As Wolfe Herd left Tinder and filed a lawsuit against them for sexual harassment, it was a no-brainer to build a competing dating app that would be women focused. 

 

Andrey Andreev is thinking of expanding and constantly looking for talent and partners who wants to join his team of business partners and engineers. Forbes puts Andreev worth at  $2.4 billion which the sales of his previous companies (Virus, SpyLog, Begun) contributed to. Andreev has since partnered with Charly Lester and Antoine Argouges to help bring Lumen to the masses. Lumen is a dating platform tailor to the 50 and over club. According to Forbes, Charly Lester wants to get your mom off Tinder. And Andrey Andreev thinks it’s a great idea. He contributed $4.38 million as a venture capitalist. 

 

Andrey Andreev’s holding company Magic Lab makes just under $500 million in annual revenue. Andreev and his management team owns 80 percent of the holding company while the other 20 percent is owned by a Russian private equity firm Finam Global. 

 

Available information about Andrey´s new projects at https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/andrey-andreev-interview-from-russia-with-love-sunday-times-rich-list-whgbhsllh